Business Meetings & Special Events
Thank you for considering Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens as the site for your upcoming meeting, business reception or special occasion. Our Kitchen Garden Cafe is a bright and sunny location for your bridal or baby shower. Or surprise a family member, young or not so young, with a fun-filled birthday party, in the Visitor Center or Education Center or outdoors in the sensory or children’s garden. Our Kitchen Garden Terrace can be just the spot for a casual but elegant family reunion or picnic as well. We also host cocktail receptions and staff or volunteer-appreciation parties. And with its up-to-date technology, the Education Center meets a variety of business needs. The possibilities are limitless, and for every occasion we have just the place to celebrate it – at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens!
You’ll find a warm welcome here amid ornamental gardens, artwork, and a magnificent natural landscape. There’s plenty of parking, too, and our buildings are accessible. Rental fees include admission to the Gardens for your guests.
For more information or to plan your upcoming event, please contact our rental staff at 207-633-4333, ext. 110, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our civic commitment, we offer a number of free meetings throughout the year, one per group. Your group is eligible if it’s a non-profit organization based in Lincoln County or a botanically related group from anywhere in Maine. These meetings for up to 50 people must be held during our regular operating hours (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.).
Tours Enhance Your Meeting at the Gardens
Take full advantage of the Gardens’ beautiful setting by offering guests private tours of the gardens and grounds led by our professional staff and volunteers. Rates begin at $50.
Gardens General Use Policies
- Facilities are not available for fundraising use by other organizations.
- Facilities are not available for political or religious functions (other than wedding ceremonies or memorial services) or commercial promotion.
- Facilities are not available for meetings conflicting with the Gardens’ mission.
- The Gardens reserves the right to refuse to rent to any individual, group, or organization.
- The Gardens reserves the right to review invitations or announcements regarding meetings.