For your enjoyment and safety, and to protect and preserve our gardens, please follow these rules:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Walk only on paths or lawns.
- Leave all plants, flowers and wildlife undisturbed.
- Gates are locked at closing. Exit the Gardens before the posted closing time.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Gardens.
- Do not climb on the Gardens’ sculpture.
- Barbecuing is not permitted. Picnic tables are available in the parking area.
- Active sports (Frisbee, ball playing, kite flying, biking, etc.) are not permitted. There is a bike rack for those who arrive by bicycle.
- Dogs are permitted in the parking areas and on the dog trail adjacent to those areas but must be on a leash. Bags for clean-up are provided. Other than service dogs, no animals are permitted elsewhere at the Gardens. See our Pet Policies and Guidelines page.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PETS IN YOUR CAR WHEN THE WEATHER IS WARM!
- All photographs and other images taken by our guests must be for their own personal use and enjoyment. Any use, reuse or reproduction by any means for commercial use without the express written consent of Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is strictly prohibited.